Rainy days are my absolute favorite to curl up under a blanket and get lost in a story.
Here are 5 books I thought were a great match with this setting:
- Holding up the universe by Jennifer Niven
- In a nutshell: Because sometimes when you meet someone, it changes the world, theirs and yours.
- The bookshop of yesterdays by Amy Meyerson
- In a nutshell: A lyrical story of family, love and the healing power of community
- Eat, pray, love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- In a nutshell: the path to self-discovery on a journey around the world
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
- In a nutshell: blindness can open the door to new perceptions of the world
- Monsieur Ibrahim and the flower of the Qur’an by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
- In a nutshell : the birth of a warm-hearted friendship amidst the lightness of everyday life